Saturday, May 26, 2007

A tub of dye...


Feelings for someone is like a tub of water from the beginning,
colorless...

As you get along more and more feeling arise for that person,
the colors are added to the water,
love is red,
happiness is yellow,
jealousy is green,
melancholy is blue,
and sadness is gray.

In the end, the unique color of mixture is what you feel for that person...

Most people after they are done with a relationship, they jump into another one...
and more colors are added to that already murky water.

The jealousy, hate, happiness, and hurt from the previous relationship gets transferred to the next person...
You don't know what you feel for the person is authentic anymore...

That's why I want to empty myself,
empty the dyes from you,
so I can start anew,
and give the most authentic feelings of me to the next person...

I am emptying you out...

No comments: