Thursday, November 16, 2006

I held him to sleep last night

He stayed over again last night. It's hard to define the relationship between us. We are good friends, yet do I feel there is a bit more than that. However, nothing more has occured between us...yet.

He came over last night and asked me for help on his paper, an interview of a person who is anorexic. I helped him as much as I could and we went to sleep together in my bed.

When he first got in on the right side of the bed, I turned over and put my arm on his chest. I could feel his heart racing, and he placed his hand over mine. I was encouraged. I told him let me borrow him for tonight as an ongoing joke we have. He said he'll loan his body for me to hold on to once in a while if I ever got lonely. So I turned him over to his right side, slipped my arm under his neck, wrapped my arms around him, and spooned him. He jokingly said he hoped I won't strangle him at night, and we slept.

The next morning I sprang out of the bed as soon as I heard the alarm going off. He asked me how could I get up so easily in the morning, and I told him I don't like sleeping. Jokingly, in his sarcastic manner, he asked me if I'd be one of those boyfriends who constantly makes the boyfriend do stuff with me. I wonder if he meant anything by it.

No comments: