Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Things I find it hard to say...

I am starting a blog outside of the one I've been keeping for years because:
  1. I am tired of xanga and how outsiders cannot comment
  2. There are too many friends in real life that read about my life on there
  3. There are too many trackers, no privacy lurking
I am sort of tired of paying for Xanga so I would have access to Xanga skins for a good layout. Secondly, there are too many of my real friends on there that are reading my blog. I feel confined at what I could freely talk about. It's not that I am a private person, but it's their caring that is difficult for me to deal with. I like writing a blog, have one or two sentence feedbacks, and the issue is done and over for me. Third, I can't lurk! One of the things I take joy in is to lurk onto my ex's blog account and see how miserable he is. Heh, heh, heh...

No comments: